Your GP surgery remains open and we continue to provide care for people who need it. However, we are having to work differently due to Coronavirus. We are currently offering additional support to our local hospitals and care homes so that our NHS can provide life-saving care to those who need it most during this difficult time. This means that as a surgery, we need to prioritise our most urgent patients and depending on your problem, we may have to ask you to wait.
As our patients, you can help us. Here’s how:
- Please check our website and NHS choices which both have lots of information about how to help yourself if you have a minor illness. Our website also has details of local helplines and groups you can contact for wellbeing issues.
- You can also use the expertise of your local pharmacist – information about how your pharmacy can help.
- Please stay on top of your medications and don’t let them run out.
- Be kind to our navigators and reception teams – they often have limited appointments to offer.
- Please do get in touch with us if you have potentially serious problems, such as potential signs of cancer.
- Self-isolate for 10 days if you have COVID symptoms – call 111 if you start to feel worse.
- We will continue to offer COVID vaccinations to our patients. Please wait to be contacted rather than contacting us – we’ll be in touch when it’s your turn.