You can book an appointment in the following ways:
- Telephone Call 0117 954 3060 and follow the instructions to select the correct option on your telephone keypad.
- Visit us Come into the Health Centre where our friendly reception staff will help you.
- OnlineVisit our Online Services. To use this service you will need to have a user ID and password, if you do not have these then you will need to sign up to Patient Access.
Health Centre Opening Times
|Monday to Friday||08:00 – 18:30|
|Saturday, Sunday and Bank holidays||Closed|
|Monday||08:30 – 12:00||14:30 – 17:50|
|Tuesday||08:30 – 12:20||15:00 – 17:50|
|Wednesday||08:30 – 12:30||14:00 – 17:50|
|Thursday||08:30 – 12:20||14:30 – 16:10|
|Friday||08:30 – 12:00||15:00 – 17:50|
You may see whichever doctor you prefer, but it is normally best to see the same doctor for on going problems as this helps continuity and avoids you having to tell your story several times to different people.
Appointments are usually 10 minutes long so it is a good idea to try to keep the appointment for one health problem at a time. If you have several things you need to talk about ask for a double appointment so we have sufficient time to address each issue thoroughly.
The surgery has excellent transport links, and getting to the surgery is patient’s responsibility. There are good bus links to the health centre and also Dial-a-Ride can be accessed to provide transport.
If you cannot keep an appointment, please let us know as soon as possible, as wasted appointments prevent other patients from being seen. It is also important that you try to arrive on time for your appointment.
How to register for online services
- 1Show your ID to reception to get a PIN number.
- 2Register your account online to get a password.
- 3Make and cancel appointments, order prescriptions, change your contact details and view your medical record at a time to suit you online.